Welcome to my blog

Hey Everyone!

Welcome, welcome! Nothing interesting here to read other than my thoughts. If that's interesting, by all means, welcome! :P Enjoy!

-Nykki

Monday, September 29, 2008

French quote time

Hey everyone.. this is just a quote I found in one of my lectures for school when it came to immigrants trying to find a job here in Canada and their difficulties. I find this quote very interesting and very true. Still, no one is doing anything about it. Check it out and let me know your thoughts:

"Il y a probablement ici un cercle vicieux bien ancré, car les nouveaux immigrants ont besoin d'une expérience de travail suffisante au Canada pour trouver un emploi approprié, mais ils ont de la difficulté à trouver un emploi qui leur permettrait d'acquérir cette expérience."
- Schellenberg and Maheux (Statistics Canada)

Sorry for those who don't speak french. It was in one of my french lectures in school. If you want, just click here to translate it.

I'll write again later when I have more time. Later people :)

No comments: