Welcome to my blog

Hey Everyone!

Welcome, welcome! Nothing interesting here to read other than my thoughts. If that's interesting, by all means, welcome! :P Enjoy!

-Nykki

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hey people... So did you guys here the newest huge scandal? Madonna and Guy Ritchie are officially getting a divorce. Isn't that crazy? I think it is. They seemed happy I guess but who knows what really happens behind closed doors?

On to more "important" things...

The Canadian election was yesterday and oh ho! surprise, surprise, the conservatives won. Well, I'm not even going to get into this because I want nothing to do with politics. The only reason I'm bringing it up is that the Decision 2008 aired when 90210 was supposed to play. ARGH! Evil people!! So I didn't get to watch my 90210 :( Oh well, next week then.

Hope all of you are having a good week. Some are doing midterms like I am right now and others are just enjoying work :P. Have a good one everyone!!

No comments: