Welcome to my blog

Hey Everyone!

Welcome, welcome! Nothing interesting here to read other than my thoughts. If that's interesting, by all means, welcome! :P Enjoy!

-Nykki

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Call Centre woes...

URGH! I can't stand it.

For those of you who don't know me, I work at a call centre where anyone in Canada can call to order NRCan publications. Now, when people call, they actually think we are the government.

This infuriates me!!!!

I'm minding my own business trying to do my job when someone calls and just blasts at me for not being able to answer her question. Either I don't have a phone number to give her, I don't have the answers she's looking for or I'm just not the type of expert she intended to call.

I can't believe it!!! I understand what they mean when they say they are frustrated and hate the whole run around. I know for a fact that trying to reach the government, whichever one it is, isn't an easy task. But you don't have to yell at me for it. I'm not the government (thank goodness) and does not represent them in any way.

SO STOP YELLING FOR NOTHING!!!

I find people so ignorant its incredible. They think I have all the answers like I'm a genie or the smartest person in the world. Well it isnt the case.

ARGH! I think that's so hypocritical. They aren't happy with me because they think I'm the government, but at the same time they go crying to their local MP's for answers. Wow, mature ones you guys are!!!

Anyway, for any one who has every worked or is working at a call centre right now, trust me, I feel you're pain.

That is all... :P

No comments: