Welcome to my blog

Hey Everyone!

Welcome, welcome! Nothing interesting here to read other than my thoughts. If that's interesting, by all means, welcome! :P Enjoy!

-Nykki

Monday, October 27, 2008

Long time no type...

Hey everyone... I'm so sorry it took this long to write... It's been midterm crunch time and so I had lots to do. So how were the midterms actually? Mine went okay I suppose. Nothing out of the ordinary. Anyway, on to other news!

Did you all hear about Jennifer Hudson and her family? Its such a tragedy to hear of something like this actually happening. In Chicago, her mother and brother were both slain this past weekend and her nephew has yet to be found (even though officials say they've found the SUV deemed the car that might contain the child, but have yet to confirm his identity). This is so tragic. My thoughts go out to the Hudson family for this horrible ordeal they must be going through.

Think of them if you can folks, this must be a really hard time for them.

That's pretty much all I had to say. I'm going back to doing some homework for a while. Talk to you all soon!

xoxo

No comments: