Welcome to my blog

Hey Everyone!

Welcome, welcome! Nothing interesting here to read other than my thoughts. If that's interesting, by all means, welcome! :P Enjoy!

-Nykki

Monday, October 27, 2008

Bad, Bad, Bad


I don't know how many of you are actual Twilight fans but I am a HUGE fan and When I saw this picture on Perez Hilton's blog, I almost choked. This is HORRIBLE! Robert Pattinson smoking? Is he nuts? I understand he's free to do whatever he wants but come on, smoking isn't the answer, its not the answer to anything.

I hope he sees this or someone tells him to stop because smoking will not go good with all the fans of him. There will definitely be some talk going around and in interviews and such, it might come up. We hope! lol.

Even though, he's still a hottie!

Enjoy! (not the cigarette but the man)

No comments: