Welcome to my blog

Hey Everyone!

Welcome, welcome! Nothing interesting here to read other than my thoughts. If that's interesting, by all means, welcome! :P Enjoy!

-Nykki

Sunday, January 11, 2009

hypocrisy...

just a little side note sort of reminding me of current personal events...

.. just wanted to say... don't you just hate hypocrites? I absolutely hate them! On my top 3 things that I hate the most for sure. You know, the type that will get all mad and argumentative with you and then just leaves things like that, with nothing resolved. Then, later on that day, the person is entirely okay with you even though you didnt even talk about what happened earlier that day? Like c'mon, we both know we aren't on good terms, why lie about it to my face? Ignore me, be mad at me, thats what you're supposed to do when you aren't happy with someone.. not just put a facade on and pretend like nothing happened. Sorry but you aren't someone I want to talk to right now unless its to resolve what just happened, and I don't want to talk to you even more if you're going to be such a hypocrite and pretend like nothing happened...

Don't you just hate people like that? Urgh! I do. Pisses the crap out of me!!!

No comments: